How do you say I’ll keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.”
How do you respond when someone asks you to pray for them?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
What can I say instead of sending love?
What to Say Instead of ‘Sending You Strength and Love’
- “If you’re not being served by what’s at hand, then let it go. …
- “Of all the things I am grateful for, it’s you. …
- “If the goal seems too big right now, then take a step back to breathe. …
- “Grab my hand, because we’re going to travel this road together.
Is it correct to say my prayers are with you?
My prayers are with you is a phrase used to show concern and sympathy. This statement is used when someone requires assistance due to health problems or any other challenging or sad life event. It indicates our care and conveys to the other person that we are considering their problem.
What to say instead of keeping you in my prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
What can I say instead of keep me in your prayers?
A more secular, and probably just as (non)effective request is, “Wish me luck!” or even “Please think about me today”, “Please keep me in your thoughts today.”
What does it mean to keep someone in your prayers?
Yeah, we usually say “keep me (or him or her) in your prayers.” Means you want them to pray for you or whoever.
How do you thank someone for praying for you?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you say praying to someone?
Here are seven ways you can pray for people you are focusing on:
- Ask Jesus to tell you what to pray for them. …
- Let the Lord know that you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people. …
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they would like you to pray for.