How do you know when God hears your prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Does God listen when we pray?
The Bible states God only promises to listen to prayers that are according to His will. The apostle John writes in 1 John 5:14-15 (NIV): “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
How does God respond to our prayers?
Jesus promises, and I trust His words, that God always hears and does answer our prayers. “7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. … “ (Matthew 7:11) This teaching of Jesus doesn’t promise that God gives us what we want, but that He gives what is good.
What does the Bible say about God listening to our prayers?
1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” 4.
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Can God actually talk to you?
Yes. Our God is a relational God, and one of His chief desires is to grow His relationship with humanity through regular communication. Throughout human history, God has initiated communication with humanity by speaking audibly to humans. He also speaks to us through the glory of His creation.
Does God respond to our prayers?
When the answer is “yes,” God answers our prayers and His response matches with what we asked for. … The LORD’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call. It’s your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore.”
How does God hear everyone’s prayers?
Therefore, God hears each and all of our specific petitions through the filter of Jesus’ role. In other words, God understands all our different requests through the filter of “this will reconcile them; this will make them holy,” and that is the prayer God hears and the request God always grants.