How do you say pray for a speedy recovery?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. …
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
How do you say praying for someone?
‘ I ask that you put it in my friend’s heart to seek you, so he can find you.” Pray that God brings other people into the lives of your friends who will show and share with them the love of God. God loves using many faces and voices to reveal his goodness to someone.
How do you pray to get well soon?
Praying for you every day during your illness! Remember you are loved and God is on your side. Wishing you a speedy recovery (3 John 1:2). Dear friend, I hope all is well with you, and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit!
How do you wish someone a fast recovery?
100 Get-Well Wishes
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Thinking of you, and hoping you feel better each day.
- Sending healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery!
- Hang in there!
- Take it one day at a time, and you will be feeling better soon!
- You are in all of our wishes as you recover.
How do you write a blessing message?
I ask God to bless you, to guide you, to keep you safe, to give you peace, to give u joy and love all d time. Take Care. As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, May God shower u his blessings of love and lead u always to d right path. When u face problems in life, don’t ask GOD to take them away.
How do you start a prayer for someone?
For meaningful prayer, it is best to seek a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father. We open the prayer by addressing God because he is the one we are praying to. …
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father. …
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father. …
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.
How do you pray for a sick person?
Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.
How do you say praying for recovery?
Here are some options for saying “praying you feel better soon” in a text or DM.
- “I’ll be thinking of you as you heal!” …
- “I love you! …
- “I’m hoping you have a speedy recovery. …
- “I know you’ll be back on your feet soon, I’ll be thinking of you in the meantime.” …
- “You’re so strong!