How do you respond when someone asks you to pray?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
What does an atheist say instead of praying for you?
Instead of saying “I’ll pray for you,” say: “Is there anything I can do for you?” “I’m here for you. Anything I can do for you, just ask. Let’s get together again soon to talk some more”.
What can you say besides sending prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
What to do if you Cannot pray?
7 Things to do when you can’t pray
- Praying hands. 2.? Struggle through a short prayer, being honest with God. …
- 4.? Meditate on the Word. If you can’t talk to God, let Him talk to you. …
- 6.? Just sit quietly with God and listen.
How do you say thanks for prayer?
How do you express gratitude and farewell?
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
What does it mean when someone says they will pray for you?
“I’ll pray for you.” … When I say “I’ll pray for you,” what I’m saying is “I love you, I care about you, I want to comfort you in the best way I know how.” For me, prayer is the greatest comfort there is. When I’m sad, when I’m scared, when I’m lonely, when I just need someone to talk to…
What can you say instead of I’m praying for you?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
How do you pray when you aren’t religious?
So here are four keys to praying like a Pentecostal… as an atheist.
- Find a good listener. During prayer we experience the benefit of having the perfect sounding board, an imaginary listener who never interrupts and never makes themselves the subject of our conversation. …
- Be real. …
- Let go. …
- Listen to your heart.
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.”
What’s another way to say thinking of you?
“I’ve been thinking about you.” “You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.” “Thinking of you always makes my day.” “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
What do you say at time of loss?
The Best Things to Say to Someone in Grief
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
- I don’t know how you feel, but I am here to help in any way I can.
- You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
- My favorite memory of your loved one is…
- I am always just a phone call away.
When to say my thoughts are with you?
“My thoughts are with you” is a way of stating care and compassion. We use this expression when someone needs support due to health issues, or any difficult or sad life event. It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation.