Why does God tell you to wait?
God had to prepare David so that when he became king, he knew how to actually be a king. This could be the same reason why you are waiting. God wants to prepare you for what he promised before he allows you to step into it. He’s not going to take you into a new season until he knows you’re ready.
How can I be patient when God tells me to wait?
5 Ways to Be Patient Waiting On God’s Timing
- Pray for patience and fortitude through the waiting season.
- Pray for God to reveal the next step or the next season.
- Pray for your heart to be open to the work God’s doing through this current season.
- Pray for transformation and renewal.
What is the importance of waiting?
Waiting creates space in your life, precious time to get in touch with what is going on inside you. It creates space to come to grips with what makes your heart beat faster–what is important to you. Don’t waste it by filling it with rushing or busyness.
Why do we need to wait on God?
*Waiting on God helps us to focus on the purpose and direction for our life according to God’s will. It’s important to take time to be still before God, falling deeply into Him, so we confidently know God’s will as we live out our daily lives.
How do you hear God’s voice when making a decision?
Pray in The Spirit
Praying in the spirit means to pray in the holy ghost. Prayer is the ultimate medium to know the mind of God for your life. It is a communication channel where you can talk to God and receive a response. Whenever you want to make a decision, seek the approval of God in the place of prayer.
How can I be patient while waiting?
Here are four ways to be the patient person you never thought you could be.
- Make Yourself Wait. The best way to practice patience is to make yourself wait. …
- Stop Doing Things That Aren’t Important. …
- Be Mindful of the Things Making You Impatient. …
- Relax and Take Deep Breaths.
Why does God want me to be patient?
God also does this as we are walking in the spirit through life. … God wants to produce patience in us to slow us down and to show us how to trust in him. God does not test us just for the sake of testing us, but he tests us to teach us to walk in his ways and to trust in him.