Who was a bad king in the Bible?
In the story of King Ahab (I Kgs 16.29-22.40), Ahab is declared to be the worst person in the Hebrew Bible(I Kgs 21.25)seemingly because he repeats the infamous crimes of King Saul, King David and King Solomon.
Who were the bad leaders in the Bible?
Below are five of the villains in the sacred scriptures.
- Herod “the Great” Herod the Great is the famous King from the time of Christ. …
- Jephthah. At the time of Jephthah, the slave-owners were the Philistines and the Ammonites. …
- Jezebel. Jezebel wasn’t just a whore she was a murderous person. …
- Abimelech. …
- Jehoram of Judah.
Was King Jehu a good king?
In fact, he was one of the more important kings of ancient Israel. … In fact, from a human perspective, he WAS a successful king. Jehu defeated his enemies and his dynasty lasted for four generations – the longest dynasty of the Northern Kingdom. God used Jehu to punish Ahab, and he nearly eradicated Baal worship.
Who is the baddest king in the world?
9 of the worst monarchs in history
- Gaius Caligula (AD 12–41)
- Pope John XII (954–964)
- King John (1199–1216)
- King Richard II (1377–99)
- Ivan IV ‘the Terrible’ (1547–84)
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1542–67)
- Emperor Rudolf II (1576–1612)
- Queen Ranavalona I of Madagascar (1828–61)