How do you respond to someone’s prayer request?
React and respond with empathy, just as if that person was standing before you. Acknowledge their pain or concern. Talking with someone in person, you can quickly see and respond appropriately.
How do you thank someone for praying for you?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.” My French attempt is: Je vous garderai dans mes prières.
What does it mean when someone says they will pray for you?
“I’ll pray for you.” … When I say “I’ll pray for you,” what I’m saying is “I love you, I care about you, I want to comfort you in the best way I know how.” For me, prayer is the greatest comfort there is. When I’m sad, when I’m scared, when I’m lonely, when I just need someone to talk to…
How do you appreciate someone in words?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
What to say instead of keeping you in my prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
What to say instead of keep me in your prayers?
A more secular, and probably just as (non)effective request is, “Wish me luck!” or even “Please think about me today”, “Please keep me in your thoughts today.”
How do you say sending prayers?
Sending my prayers that God’s comfort and peace bless you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wanted to offer my condolences to let you know I’m thinking of you. May you find strength in the love of Christ through devotion and faith.