What was the name of the first person Jesus healed?
The Gospel of Mark tells of the cure of a man named Bartimaeus healed by Jesus as he is leaving Jericho. The Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Luke include different versions of this story.
Who all was healed in the Bible?
Gallery of miracles
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
How many healings did Jesus do?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|2||Jesus heals an official’s son at Capernaum in Galilee|
|3||Jesus drives out an evil spirit from a man in Capernaum|
|4||Jesus heals Peter’s mother-in-law sick with fever||8:14-15|
|5||Jesus heals many sick and oppressed at evening||8:16-17|
Who was the first person to perform a miracle in the Bible?
The transformation of water into wine at the Marriage at Cana or Wedding at Cana is the first miracle attributed to Jesus in the Gospel of John.
What does Timaeus mean in the Bible?
Latinized form of the Greek name Τίμαιος (Timaios), derived from τιμάω (timao) meaning “to honour“. … Timaeus is also the name of a person mentioned briefly in the New Testament (Mark 10:46).
What was the first miracle Jesus performed?
The first recorded miracle in the New Testament is told in John 2:1-11 when Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding. Because this was Jesus’ first public miracle, it is often considered one of the most memorable miracles to many Christians today.
How many accounts of healing are there in the Bible?
There are twenty-two stories of healing recorded in the synoptic gospels. Of these twenty-two, fifteen of these healing accounts tell stories of Jesus’ ministry to the 2 Page 12 marginalized.
Where in the Bible does it say Jesus healed everyone?
But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes fol- lowed him, and he healed them all.
Who heals all your diseases?
Psalm 103:2-3 NKJV
Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not all His benefits; Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases.
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
What are the 4 types of miracles?
The miracles of Jesus are proposed miraculous deeds attributed to Jesus in Christian and Islamic texts. The majority are faith healings, exorcisms, resurrection, and control over nature.