How do I pray for someone having surgery?
Dear God, Please watch over my dear friend as they go into surgery. Give them peace and still their anxious heart. Direct the doctor’s hands skillfully as they undergo surgery on my friend. Let my friend feel Your hand upon them and let them be comforted by Your presence in the operation room.
What’s a good prayer for someone in the hospital?
Heavenly Father, We lift up all those who are facing various illnesses. Give them the hope and courage they need today and every day. Comfort their pain, calm their fears, and surround them with Your peace.
How do you wish someone before surgery?
Hope each gets the attention they deserve!
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
- Sending good, healthy recovery vibes your way.
What do you say to someone before surgery?
They might like to hear these positive words before surgery:
- “How can I help?” This shows them that you care and want to be there for them. …
- “What are you feeling right now?” …
- “It’ll be okay.” …
- “I’ll be waiting for you after surgery!” …
- “Can I give you a hug?” …
- “I Love You”
What is the common prayer of the sick?
Sanctify, O Lord, the sickness of your servant N., that the sense of his weakness may add strength to his faith and seriousness to his repentance; and grant that he may live with you in everlasting life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
What saint do you pray to before surgery?
Saint Barbara is venerated as the patron saint of surgeons.
How do you ask for a prayer request?
Generally, prayer requests should follow this simple structure:
- A catchy opening line.
- Detailing the problem/prayer focus.
- Thanking people for the help.
How do nurses pray for doctors?
Prayer for Doctors, Nurses, and other Caregivers
Dear God, please bless in a special way my doctors, my nurses, and all the other persons who are caring for my and my needs in so many different ways. Please help them to know deep inside how grateful I am for all their expertise and gentle care.