Can you make notes on the Bible?
Some Christians refer to this as Bible Journaling ie recording your notes, insights and other information alongside the Bible text. Whilst Bible journaling can take on a more decorative form where specific Bible verses are highlighted with an illustration, this post is about making notes in the margin of your Bible.
How do I access notes on Youversion?
View Your Notes
Android, iOS: Bottom right: Select ≡ (More), Notes. All your Notes are listed, from newest to oldest.
What does the Bible say about taking notes?
And Jesus said to them, “Therefore every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a head of a household, who brings out of his treasure things new and old.”
How do I delete notes from the Bible app?
To delete one of your own comments
- Select and hold on your comment.
- Select DELETE to delete your comment.
How do you write a Bible study?
7 Golden Keys to Writing Bible Studies
- Seek God’s guidance. …
- Develop your writing skill and voice. …
- Remember who you’re writing to and why. …
- Know your topic from the inside out. …
- Take the time to understand your Scripture. …
- Pair truth with stories and illustrations. …
- Make your Bible study as interactive as possible.
Is it a sin to write?
It is a sin to think words no others think and to put them down upon a paper no others are to see. The laws say that men may not write unless the Council of Vocations bid them so. … May we be forgiven!”
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.