What is a good prayer for a sick person?
Heavenly Father, We lift up all those who are facing various illnesses. Give them the hope and courage they need today and every day. Comfort their pain, calm their fears, and surround them with Your peace.
How do you pray for healing for someone?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ.
How do you say pray for fast recovery?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. …
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
Which psalm is a prayer for healing?
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Hearing that God has the power to clear up wounds and mend a broken heart could resonate with your loved one.
How do you pray for someone in the hospital?
What to Say (and NOT to Say) When Praying with Patients
- Always Ask First if You Can Pray for or with Them. …
- Ask What They Would Like Prayer For. …
- Begin with “Dear Lord” or “God” …
- Address God as You Know Him from Your Heart. …
- Ask for “His Will” Instead of Miraculous Healing. …
- Close the Prayer “In Your Name” …
- Keep the Prayers Short.