Who all did Jesus heal in the Bible?
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
How many times did Jesus heal a blind person?
Jesus’ ocular miracles are identified in three incidents. According to the New Testament, Jesus cured blind men in Jericho, Bethsaida and Siloam.
Who did Jesus help?
Jesus cared deeply about the poor and the downtrodden, demonstrating his compassion in tangible ways: giving sight to the blind, touching the leper, healing the sick. But he also preached the good news of God’s love and salvation. Being on Jesus’ side means doing it all.
What are the 7 Miracles of Jesus?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
How many people did Jesus raise from the dead?
This is the first of three miracles of Jesus in the canonical gospels in which he raises the dead, the other two being the raising of Jairus’ daughter and of Lazarus.
What happened to the man at the Pool of Bethesda?
After Jesus Christ healed the man at the pool of Bethesda, the man took up his bed and walked. He was stopped by the Jewish elders and asked why he was cured on the Sabbath and who had done this. The man did not know what to tell them, “for Jesus had conveyed himself away” (John 5:13).
Who was healed at the gate beautiful?
Peter told the man that he would give to him what he did have to give, which was Jesus and the power of the resurrection. So Peter took the man’s hand and raised him up. The man’s crippled and lame ankles and feet straightened out, were healed and made strong.