What can I say instead of i’ll pray for you?
So, go ahead and care a little (or a lot).
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
What is the meaning of I will pray for you?
“I’ll pray for you.” … When I say “I’ll pray for you,” what I’m saying is “I love you, I care about you, I want to comfort you in the best way I know how.” For me, prayer is the greatest comfort there is. When I’m sad, when I’m scared, when I’m lonely, when I just need someone to talk to… I pray.
What to say when someone says pray for me?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
Is it correct to say my prayers are with you?
My prayers are with you is a phrase used to show concern and sympathy. This statement is used when someone requires assistance due to health problems or any other challenging or sad life event. It indicates our care and conveys to the other person that we are considering their problem.
How do you say sending prayers?
Sending my prayers that God’s comfort and peace bless you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wanted to offer my condolences to let you know I’m thinking of you. May you find strength in the love of Christ through devotion and faith.
What is the use of pray?
When people pray, they speak to God in order to give thanks or to ask for help. When someone is hoping very much that something will happen, you can say that they are praying that it will happen. Pray is used when asking a question in a rather unfriendly way or in an angry but calm way.
What is the meaning of predator re?
A predator is an animal that eats other animals — or people or companies who act like they do. Lions are predators, but so are pickpockets and some giant corporations. The word predator started out referring to insects that ate other insects, but has grown to include any animal that eats another animal.
How do you say praying to someone?
Here are seven ways you can pray for people you are focusing on:
- Ask Jesus to tell you what to pray for them. …
- Let the Lord know that you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people. …
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they would like you to pray for.
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.” My French attempt is: Je vous garderai dans mes prières.