What the Bible says about praying for your husband?
Whatever you have learned or received or heard from [Paul], or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. God, I ask that you will give my husband a calm and hopeful spirit as he trusts in You. Thank you that you promise to guard my husbands heart and mind!
What prayer can I say to get my husband to love me again?
Short prayers to make my husband fall in love with me again
- Lord, I repent of my sins and beg for your redemption.
- Loving God, I can of my own do nothing; So I need your power today.
- Lord, soften my husband’s heart and let him fall in love with me again.
- Lord, I remove every distraction from the mind of my husband.
How a wife should pray for her husband?
LORD, I thank You for my husband. Thank You for creating him in Your image, designing him for greatness and strength. God, please give my husband the joy of knowing true wisdom and following good counsel. … God, I pray that my husband will read Your Word daily, eager to meet with You and to hear Your voice.
How do you know when God sends your husband?
A clear sign that God has sent someone your way is that they respect your wishes and desires. They don’t impose their wants unto you and they ask about what you want rather than always desiring things to be done their way.
How do I pray to restore my marriage?
We need You to restore us; I ask You to restore us oh Lord and to help us find the way back to each other and to You again. I ask You to renew in me and in boyh of us, us a willing spirit. Help me to not point fingers or respond defensively. Teach me how to listen to ______________ and to really hear.
Can prayer change my husband?
Prayer does indeed change everything. Sometimes we can’t see the changes it’s making. Other times it’s making changes that we didn’t think were important. Often we get upset because the changes we wanted, the changes that pushed us to pray, those aren’t the things that change.
How can I effectively pray for my husband?
20 ways to pray for your husband:
- Pray for his day.
- Pray for his health.
- Pray for his work.
- Pray he will be obedient to the Lord.
- Pray Scripture over him (Prov. 3:5-6 is a great place to start!).
- Pray specifically for the current situations in your lives.
- Pray for the challenges he is facing.
- Pray for his fears.
How do I start praying with my husband?
Try the ones that appeal to you.
- Begin by reading a devotional or sharing a few of your favorite Bible verses with each other. …
- Talk about how God has answered prayers in the past and evidence of His leading in your life, your family, and your marriage.
- Together make a prayer list and write down specific requests.