How do I spread the gospel to my friends?
Choose greeting cards with kind bible verses. This is an easy (and unassuming) way to share your faith during the holidays. If friends choose to discuss the verse with you, extend an invitation to your church’s next Sunday service. Social media can be a great platform for sharing your beliefs.
- Invite the youth to share a time when they have learned a gospel principle from the words or actions of a friend.
- Invite the youth to share any recent experiences they have had sharing the gospel.
How do you spread the gospel?
How to Spread the Word of God
- 1 Carry your Bible with you everywhere.
- 2 Wear clothing or jewelry that advertises your faith.
- 3 Be open about your faith.
- 4 Share faith-based movies, music, and books with your friends.
- 5 Share your salvation story with others.
- 6 Post verses on social media.
- 7 Hand out Bibles to others.
How do you evangelize someone?
Don’t rush directly into the topic of witnessing.
Start with some small talk and ask about what has been going on in his or her life lately. Don’t expect that anyone would immediately trust you. It will take a while before someone opens up to you. Ask them if they have any pain or sickness and offer to pray for them.
How do you share the gospel?
- Draw on your strengths.
- Listen well, and meet people where they are.
- Consider your cultural context.
- Be ready to learn something new about the gospel yourself.
- Treat other cultures and faith traditions with respect.
- Share the gospel with other Christians, too.
How do you repent?
Principles of Repentance
- We Must Recognize Our Sins. To repent, we must admit to ourselves that we have sinned. …
- We Must Feel Sorrow for Our Sins. …
- We Must Forsake Our Sins. …
- We Must Confess Our Sins. …
- We Must Make Restitution. …
- We Must Forgive Others. …
- We Must Keep the Commandments of God.
How to Share Your Faith
- How to Share Your Faith in God With Others.
- Represent Jesus in the Best Possible Way.
- Be a Friend by Showing Love.
- Be a Good, Kind, and Godly Example.
- Submit to Authority and Obey God.
- Pray for God to Open a Door.
- More Practical Ways to Share Your Faith By Being an Example.