Is there a book that breaks down the Bible?
The Bible Breakdown: The Book of Revelation: A line by line study of the scripture Paperback – December 3, 2018.
Is there a book that summarizes the Bible?
Know Your Bible (A Bible Summary Book): All 66 Books of the Bible Summarized and Explained Kindle Edition. Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
What books help you understand the Bible?
The best books on The Bible
- A History of the Bible. by John Barton.
- An Introduction to the New Testament. by Raymond E Brown.
- Jesus the Jew: a Historian’s Reading of the Gospels. by Geza Vermes.
- The Misunderstood Jew: the Church and the Scandal of the Jewish Jesus. …
- Seeing the Word: Refocusing New Testament Study.
What is the breakdown of the Bible?
The Bible is arranged into two main sections: The Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old Testament, which consists of 39 books, is about God’s relationship with the people of Israel. The New Testament consists of 27 books and is about Jesus and the church that He established.
How do I get a deeper understanding of the Bible?
8 Tips To Go Deeper Into God’s Word
- Pray. Prayer is so important.
- Don’t toss out any books of the bible. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says, …
- Park yourself in one book. …
- Search out the context. …
- Hold off on using a commentary until the end. …
- Use different translations. …
- Define words. …
- Be patient with yourself.
Is there a Bible that is easy to understand?
For many people, the New Living Translation (NLT) is the easiest version of the Bible to read because it uses normal modern English. It is an accurate thought-for-thought translation of the original languages of the Bible and is widely accepted.
Does the Bible have 66 books?
Books of the Bible. Written under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit by laymen and scholars, commoners and nobility, the Bible is as unique as it is profound, containing 66 ancient books that have shaped laws, influenced culture and inspired billions to faith over three millennia.
Is Bible the best book in the world?
According to Guinness World Records as of 1995, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time with an estimated 5 billion copies sold and distributed. … The first novel in the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, has sold in excess of 120 million copies, making it one of the best-selling books of all time.